Excerpt from our Terms of Service
RULES AND ABUSE
16. General Rules You promise to follow these rules:
- You won’t violate our Acceptable Use Policy, which is part of this Agreement.
- If you use our API, you’ll comply with our API Use Policy. If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
If you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately. If you think anyone has posted material that violates any copyrights, then you may notify us at http://talloo.zendesk.com. Excerpt from our Acceptable Use Policy
We work hard to keep our system clean, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise.
As an service provider, we feel it’s our responsibility to be extra vigilant about preventing abuse. It’s also in our best interest to keep the system clean, because our reputation depends on it. Please do not:
- Harass, stalk or bully
- Use the system to negotiate illegal activities such as terrorism, illegal gambling or human trafficking. We cannot list all of the ills of the world, but if socially it is unacceptable, then it’s unacceptable here.
- Do not hinder someone from enjoying the benefits of the service.
Please report Abuse of the Service using the HELP link below. Thank you for helping us keep Talloo awesome!